School is almost out, and teachers and parents alike will be looking for ways to encourage children to read over the summer as it helps them retain information, learn new reading skills, and get ahead academically. How do you get them to read when all they want to do is play this summer? It’s easy. Fill our totes with fan-favorite books and give them plenty of reasons to read.
How To Choose The Best Tote Bag For Summer Reading
A tote is all about carrying things around, so there’s plenty of room to fill it up with books along with any other items you need. Our personalized totes are also reusable and fashion forward. From the personalized inscription to their fantastic themes, it’ll be easy to find the perfect one. You also want to pay attention to colors, designs, and occasions to make summer reading fun.
Trendiest SIWAG Totes:
1. Best Day Ever
What could be better than receiving a tote full of your chosen books? With our Best Day Ever tote, you can add a quote, a name, or a date, and your children can reuse it again.
2. Family Forever
You can fill the Family Forever tote with book favorites before going to special occasions like visiting grandparents, spending the summer at camp, or traveling for a vacation.
3. Love Forever
Our Love Forever tote is perfect for a summer birthday, a camping trip, or a summer school program. Add your child’s favorite books to this summer reading tote bag.
4. Life Love Travel
Our Life Love Travel tote is perfect for teen readers who are just discovering the world around them. Adding a heartfelt quote or a worldly thought will add a meaningful touch.
5. Our Journey Begins
Are you ready for your child’s summer reading journey to being? Our Journey Begins tote is just the thing to begin it with by also setting a few fun summer reading goals.
Kids Three To Five
- Giraffe Problems by Jory John
- Look I’m An Engineer by DK
- There’s A Dragon In Your Book by Tom Fletcher
Kids Six To Eight
- Jasper & Ollie by Alex Willan
- The Unbelievable Oliver and the Four Jokers by Pseudonymous BoschBy PSEUDONYMOUS BOSCH
- Magic On The Map: Let’s Mooove by Courtney Sheinmel & Bianca Turetsky
Kids Nine To Twelve
- The Legend Of Greg by Chris Rylander
- The Miscalculations Of Lighting Girl by Stacy McAnulty
- The Boy Who Harnessed The Wind by William Kamkwamba & Bryan Mealer
- Bridge Of Clay by Markus Zusak
- Royals by Rachel Hawkins
- Fan Girl by Rainbow Rowell
Summer Reading Tips For Parents
- Read With Your Children
- Read To Your Little Kids Daily
- Discuss The Books As They Read Them
- Fill The Tote, But Let Kids Decide What To Read
- Take The Kids And Their Totes To Visit The Local Library
- If Available, Buy The Movie To Compare Text To The Book
- Encourage Friends To Participate In A Kid’s Summer Book Club
Don’t just present your children with a tote full of must-read summer favorites. Take the time to pick the best books, set a reading plan, and have fun reading all summer long with your children.